Skip to main content

Books From The Backlog: Evil for Evil (Engineer Trilogy #2) by K.J. Parker

    

Happy Thursday everyone! Welcome back to Books from the Backlog, the weekly linkup I'm taking part of which is hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books.  This is a great way to put a spotlight on books that I've had sitting on my shelf for awhile.  I don't know when I'll get to my weekly featured book, but I hope to some time hopefully soon.

This Week's Neglected Book:

Published: November 21, 2007

Genre: Steampunk Fantasy Sci-fi

My Copy:

Format: Trade Paperback

Pages: 684

Where I Acquired It: A thrift store

Summary (From Goodreads):

Civitas Vadanis is in trouble. The Mezentines have declared war; and the Mezentines are very focused on their goals when it comes to killing.

Duke Valens, of Civitas Vadanis, has a dilemma. He knows that his city cannot withstand the invading army; yet its walls are his only defence against the Mezentines. Perhaps the only way to save his people is to flee, but that will not be easy either.

Ziani Vaatzes, an engineer exiled by the Mezentines for his abominable creations, has already proven that he can defend a city. But Ziani Vaatzes has his own concerns, and the fate of Civitas Vadanis may not be one of them.

Why Did I Add It?

I've read a couple of books by this author in the past and I've been meaning to catch up on more.  This is the sequel of a book I haven't read yet, so I'll have to try that one before I get to this one.


Have you read this or would you read it?  Would you recommend it to me?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2026 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Be Adapted Into Movies Or TV Shows