Skip to main content

Sunday Funday: Horror TV Shows I Want To Watch In October 2026

Happy Sunday Funday everyone!  Today, I'm sharing some of the horror tv shows I want to watch this month.  I've picked out six different series to get ready for Halloween!  Who knows how much of these I'll actually watch and/ or complete, but either way I think I've got a pretty great watchlist made up for myself.  I'm also participating in this year's round of Hooptober over on Letterboxd (which started back on September 15th) - you can check out my watchlist here. Without further ado, let's get to my tv watchlist:

Below (2026, Limited Series) - Josh Hartnett is always fun in horror and thriller and the preview for this looked very enticing.  I can't wait to see what it's all about when it is released on Netflix on October 8th.

Carrie (2026, Season 1) - As soon as I heard Mike Flanagan was involved with adapting this Stephen King story, I was very interested to see where it would go.  I don't have long to wait because it starts on Prime Video on October 7th.

The East Palace (2026, Season 1) - I was hooked the moment I saw the preview for this Korean Netflix series.  It looks right up my alley!

Revival (2020, Season 1) - I really enjoyed the graphic novel series by Tim Seely and I can't wait to try the adaptation.  I'm so glad it's available on Netflix right now.

Something Very Bad Is Going To Happen (2026, Limited Series) - A couple of friends have recommended this to me, so I think I'll give this a try.  The preview for it was certainly atmospheric!

Tale of the Nine Tailed (2020, Season 1) - I've been meaning to watch this Korean series for ages and since it's available on Netflix I hope to finally get started on it.  Also, Lee Dong-wook was excellent in the tv series Strangers From Hell.


Have you watched any of these shows?  How are you getting ready for the Halloween season?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Below and Carrie are two shows I'd love to watch too, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2026 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Be Adapted Into Movies Or TV Shows