Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Animals from Books

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Animals from Books (Submitted by Paige @paigesquared and Jennifer Y. @ Never Too Many to Read).  A pretty wide variety of animals made my favorites list this week.  Here we go, in no particular order:


Manchee from The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness

Lying Cat from Saga by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

Richard Parker from Life of Pi by Yann Martel

Smudge from Libriomancer (Magic Ex Libris #1) by Jim C. Hines

Blind Seer from Through Wolf's Eyes (Firekeeper Saga #1) by Jane Lindskold

Gwin from Inkheart (Inkworld #1) by Cornelia Funke

Hedwig from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling

Mouse from Peace Talks (The Dresden Files #16) by Jim Butcher

Mr. Fox from Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl

Frog and Toad from Frog and Toad are Friends (Frog and Toad #1) by Arnold Lobel


What are some of your favorite animals from books?  Have you read any of these?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Lyng Cat! And oh my gosh I loved the Roald Dahl books as a kid. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Frog and Toad! Those books were my son's favorites growing up. They bring back great memories😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Fox sounds awesome.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-rabbits-from-books/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hedwig! Love Hedwig :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/04/27/top-ten-tuesday-313/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read Saga, but I'm pretty sure I want one of those cats, too! They look so cool. I still need to read The Dresden Files, but Mouse sure looks like my kind of pet, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saga is incredibly addicting -and Lying Cat is a very good kitty! You need to read The Dresden Files - it's so much fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early