Skip to main content

The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): An Easy Death (Gunnie Rose #1) by Charlaine Harris

 



On Friday's I take part in three weekly link ups - The Friday 56, hosted by Freda's Voice, and Book Beginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader.  For The Friday 56, you choose a book, a book you have just finished, a book you are about to start, your current read, and share a line or a few lines that grab you (but don't spoil anything) from page 56 or 56% of the way through the ebook. Post it and share your post's url on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post. As for Book Beginnings, you share the first sentence or so and your initial thoughts, impressions, or whatever else it inspires, and then link up your post's url with Rose City Reader. 


Happy Friday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting one of my current Mythothon books, An Easy Death (Gunnie Rose #1) by Charlaine Harris.  I'm so glad to be jumping into a new series by this author.

Beginning: 

In the morning I got Chrissie to cut off all my hair.

56:

I dislike the two wizards even more because they were clean and they didn't smell.  And the both of them look rested.  I was so tired my bones hurt.


What are you reading this weekend?  Are you taking part in this challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Hmm. Wondering why she wanted all her hair to be cut off. Guess I'd have to read on. My Friday quotes come from the book SAVING MY ENEMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to start this series, having enjoyed the Aurora Teagarden books. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “FALLOUT”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started that series from her yet but I want to. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  3. I really need to read this series! I've heard such wonderful things about it, and those snippets sound really intriguing, too. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Friday post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd read this one, for sure!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Charlane Harris' books. I think I'd like this one too. I have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlane Harris is an amazing writer. I have to admit the cover makes it look like a Western but the wizards in the quote make me wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are enjoying An Easy Death. I really like this series. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been so curious about this series. Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanting to cut all your hair off means something has happened, either really good or reallllyyy bad! I like the sound of this, I'm definitely going to look up the series! Thanks for dropping by my blog and I hope you had a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge