Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With A Unit Of Time In The Title

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books With A Unit Of Time In The Title (Submitted by RS @ The Idealistic Daydream).  All the books on my list this week books I've read and enjoyed.  Here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Cold Days (The Dresden Files #14) by Jim Butcher

D-Day Girls: The Spies Who Armed, Sabotaged the Nazis, and Helped Win World War II by Sarah Rose

The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen #2) by Alison Goodman

Day Shift (Midnight, Texas #2) by Charlaine Harris

Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor

Every Day (Every Day #1) by David Levithan

A Good Day For Chardonnay (Sunshine Vicram #2) by Darynda Jones

The Last Days of Jack Sparks by Jason Arnopp

One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps #16) by R.L. Stine

Titan's Day (The Carter Archives #2) by Dan Stout


Have you read any of the books?  As always, thanks for reading my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Quite a diverse list there, Lauren. We even share one book: Every Day. I think I would like to read "D-Day Girls", must be very interesting.

    My TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting list! Istruggled with this week's theme so had to stretch it a bit!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog

    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/06/07/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-a-unit-of-time-in-the-title/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and interesting list. And it made me realized I missed to add Days of Blood & Starlight to my list 🤦🏽‍♀️

    My TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-5-books-with-unit-of-time-in-title/

    Have a great week 🌈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great List-https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2022/06/07/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-surprised-me-in-a-good-or-bad-way/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I forgot The Dark Days Club! Ooh, and a Goosebumps novel. That kind of makes me want to reread the ones from my childhood. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh these are fun! Love the Chardonnay one. :) And that D-Day cover is fabulous. Same for Blood and starlight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read Days of Blood and Starlight, it was on my list this week too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/06/07/top-ten-tuesday-371/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! This one was a bit tricky for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also did a "day" themed list, and we have a few in common😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early