Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wishes 2022

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Bookish Wishes.  This week we're granting bookish wishes for our fellow book lovers!  The following are ten books are books I'd love to own and my birthday is coming right up in just over a month as well.  All of titles I've shared below are linked to Goodreads, but my Amazon Wishlist can be found here.  I would be tickled pink if anyone decided to grant one of my wishes.  Thank you very much in advance!

Blackheart Knights (Blackheart Knights #1) by Laure Eve

The Fall of Babel (The Books of Babel #4) by Josiah Bancroft 

Forging Silver Into Stars (Forging Silver Into Stars #1) by Brigid Kemmerer

Hide by Kiersten White

The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager

The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi

The Last Uncharted Sky (The Risen Kingdoms #3) by Curtis Craddock

Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree

The Maleficent Seven by Cameron Johnston

Doctor Who: The Ruby's Curse (Melody Malone Mystery #2) by Alex Kingston


Thank you for celebrating my bookish wishes with me!  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Forging Sliver Into Stars sounds fantastic. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2022/06/21/top-ten-tuesday-2022-releases-i-still-want-to-read-part-1/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of Legends and Latte's the best! I hope you get some great books for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May some of your wishes be granted this week!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-i-wish-i-could-read-now/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Kiersten white and Kaiju! I forgot about that one! Gah. I still need to read it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I forgot that I wanted to read Blackheart Knights! It looks amazing. I hope you get to read every book on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hide sounds so good. It's definitely one I want to pick up when I'm more in the mood for horror. Hope these find their way to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fingers are crossed! I hope you will enjoy Hide too.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Lauren, for Iron Widow! I am so excited to read it. I was trying to buy you something, but I don't think you have an address associated with your wishlist.

      Delete
    3. You're very welcome! That's odd - it looks like the address should be there on my end.

      Delete
  7. Hide looks so creepy! I've not read anything by Kiersten White since her debut, but that one would tempt me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard such good things about Legends + Lattes!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome list! Legends and Lattes and Hide are definitely books I need to read soon😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard some great things about Bancrofts books. I'm still curious about them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows