Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2022 - Music Monday: Sunshine (2007)


Happy Music Monday everyone!  Today, in honor of Sci-Fi Month 2022 (Image credit: Artwork by Simon Fetscher), I'm sharing some sci-fi inspired music.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


This week I'm featuring my favorite songs from the soundtrack of Sunshine (2007).  I just recently watched this sci-fi horror movie for the first time and absolutely loved it.  It's got a fantastic cast, the visuals are stunning, a great soundtrack, and the storyline is fascinating.  If you haven't seen it before, I can't recommend it enough.  Give a listen to: Mercury, Freezing Inside: Mace, and Adagio in D Minor:






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I saw this movie a long time ago, and I remember liking it. The soundtrack is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this movie, but I did enjoy the music, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early