Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Upcoming Horror Books I Want To Read

      

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a Halloween Freebie, so I'm featuring Upcoming Horror Books I Want To Read.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

The Bad Ones by Melissa Albert - Release date: February 20th, 2024 - Honestly, Melissa Albert has become a must read author really quickly and I can tell this will be great!

A Botanical Daughter by Noah Medlock - Release date: March 19th, 2024 - All I had to hear was Mexican Gothic meets Oscar Wilde and Mary Shelley.  The cover looks so cool, too!

Ghost Station by S. A. Barnes - Release date: April 9th, 2024 - Dead Silence was so good and I think this author's next sci-fi horror will be just as good.  Plus, the cover looks awesome!

The House of Last Resort by Christopher Golden - Release date: January 30th, 2024 - This sounds exactly like my kind of story.

The Invocations by Krystal Sutherland - Release date: January 24th, 2024 - I absolutely loved House of Hollow and I can't wait to read this!

Murder Road by Simone St. James - Release date: March 5th, 2024 - I haven't been let down by this author and I can't wait to see what happens here.

Nestlings by Nat Cassidy - Release date: October 31st, 2023 - This sounds and looks very creepy!

The Paleontologist by Luke Dumas - Release date: October 31st, 2023 - A horror mystery set at a museum sounds like it's going to be right up my alley!

The Reformatory by Tananarive Due - Release date: October 31st, 2023 - I've been dying to read more from this author and this historical horror sounds like it will hit the spot.

Wrath Becomes Her by Aden Polydoros - Release date: October 10th, 2023 - All I had to hear was Frankenstein meets Inglorious Basterds!


What are some books you're looking forward to?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. So true - Simone St. James is always reliable. I hadn't heard of any of these new entries- but they all seem fascinating and the book covers take imagination to the next level. Super picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nestlings sounds like the perfect scary book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, great list! Ghost Station is going right onto my TBR!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As someone who work with plants, A Botanical Daughter peeks my interest.
    My TTT: https://snapdragonalcoveblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/02/paranormal-books-that-are-a-much-read/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to read Murder Road as well. I hope we love it. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't read horror fiction very often so it isn't surprising that I haven't heard of these titles or authors. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These authors are all pretty promising so you might find a good one.

      Delete
  7. MURDER ROAD is on my list today, too. I love Simone St. James! THE HOUSE OF LAST RESORT looks right up my alley, too.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing list!! I'm reading The Paleontologist right now and it's getting very creepy😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a new Melissa Albert book? I need that right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads