Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Horror TV Shows I Want To Watch

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Reading Goals I Still Want to Accomplish Before the End of the Year, but I've decided to feature Horror TV Shows I Want To Watch.  October would be the perfect time to start in on them.  Without further ado, here we go by title:

The Cursed - I spotted this Korean series on Netflix and it looks really cool.  Plus, I've heard it compared to The Guest which I really enjoyed.

Dead Ringers - I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this, but I'd still like to try this new Prime Video series. I liked the original movie so I'd like to see what the show is like.

The Fall of the House of Usher - I can't wait to watch this upcoming series on Netflix when it starts on October 12th! I've really enjoyed from Mike Flanagan so I have really high hopes for this as well.

Feria: The Darkest Light - This Spanish Netflix series sounds like it has some potential.

Glitch - I spotted this Australian series on Netflix and it sounds like a must watch.


Goosebumps - I loved the old books and tv series too and this upcoming Disney+ series looked really tempting from the trailer.  Plus, it will be good to see Rachel Harris again since Lucifer ended.  It starts on October 13th.

Hellbound - I don't know why I've put this Korean series off for so long.

In the Flesh - I recently watched the first season of this zombie series and I need to see what's coming up next.

The Irregulars - I can't resist anything Sherlock Holmes related!

V Wars - One of my friends watched this and said it was pretty good, so I thought I'd try it too.



Have you watched any of these tv shows?  Which one should I start first?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Glitch was a trip. Would be super curious to see what you think of it. I thought the first season was the best.

    I need to look into Usher. And oh I never finished dead Ringers either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks really cool. I've watched the first episode of Dead Ringers, but I'm not sure if I want to continue it or not.

      Delete
  2. Yikes! These all look terrifying. I hope you enjoy them when you get to them.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very timely topic. I'm really looking forward to watching Goosebumps as well (but I somehow hadn't noticed that Rachel Harris is in it, and now I'm disappointed with myself). I hadn't heard of Hellbound, but it sounds really good! I hope you enjoy all of these when you get a chance to watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I didn't know about the new Goosebumps series! I want to check out that series soon myself!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen any of these yet, but Glitch sounds great, and I'm curious about Goosebumps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get my internet fixed so Netflix stops crashing. I really want to watch these shows too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm super excited about The Fall of the House of Usher. I think Flannigan has a real eye for horror adaptions. I'll also probably check out Goosebumps, mostly for nostalgia and since I've already got Disney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he really seems to! I feel that about Goosebumps. :)

      Delete
  8. Great list! I'm going to check out The Cursed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows