Skip to main content

Magical Readathon: Orilium - Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia - December Update

  

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the book I read in December for the Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Adelia, an additional challenge to G. @ Book Roast's Magical Readathon. This final update wraps up this year long challenge! You can see my full tbr here.  Without further ado, check out my mini review below:

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ 

Vicious Spirits (Gumiho #2) by Kat Cho is a great duology finale.  I definitely preferred this installment to book one, Wicked Fox, but I wish I could have listened to the audiobook like I did with book one. I would love to read more Korean mythology inspired urban fantasy in the future and on that note I think I need to rewatch the Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days asap.


My review is also on Goodreads.


Did you participate in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows