Skip to main content

Magical Readathon: Orilium - Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia 2024 - March Update

   

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the book I read for March for the Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Adelia, an additional challenge to G. @ Book Roast's Magical Readathon.  You can see my full tbr here.  Without further ado, check out my mini review below.

Remove a complex lock enchantment cast on the exit door - start/ continue a series that intimidates you (March):

 ❋  

Charmcaster (Spellslinger #3) by Sebastien de Castell is another great installment of what has become a favorite epic fantasy adventure series.  I wouldn't quite call this installment a favorite, but it still has a lot to love about it. Kellen especially has some great character development and the ending is cool.  I can't wait to read book four, Soulbinder.  By the way, these are really addicting and compulsively readable as well.  

My review is also on Goodreads.


Are you participating in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I've only read the first two books in this series, but I need to continue it at some point, it's a lot of fun😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads