Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I’m Worried I Might Not Love as Much the Second Time Around, but since I don't often reread I thought I would do something different.  Like last week, I'm featuring some of my favorite challenge reads.  This time I'm featuring Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge.  I've been taking part in this year long challenge since 2017, so I'm picking my favorite book from each challenge year from 2017-2023, along with 3 honorable mentions to round out my list of ten books.  Without further ado, here we go:

2023 - Scythe (Arc of a Scythe #1) by Neal Shusterman







Honorable Mentions





Have you read any of these books or tried this reading challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I really enjoy posts where people spend the time looking back on past reads. Thank you. It also made me realize I never read the 3rd book of the Scythe series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll have to catch up on the series myself.

      Delete
  2. I loved The Lost Hero (and the entire series), Daisy Jones was a DNF for me, and Romantic Outlaws sounds interesting.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-cs-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-c/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to finish up The Lost Hero series one of these days.

      Delete
  3. I'm the same as you, I hardly ever reread books. So many new ones out there to discover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been tempted to do the Read Harder challenge, but I never have because the prompts never really seem to align with my reading tastes. I mean, I like a challenge, but I don't want it to be TOO challenging, you know? LOL. That being said, I have read SCYTHE (meh), FORGET ME NOT (liked), and THE DEVIL IN THE WHITE CITY (liked the first time around, couldn't stomach it when I tried to re-"read" it on audiobook years later). Good luck with this year's challenge!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! It definitely makes you read more broadly.

      Delete
  5. I want to read I Wish you all The Best this year. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/03/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-im-worried-i-might-not-love-as-much-the-second-time-around/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good looking list. I only do the Goodreads challenge as I am quite a slow reader!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/03/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-want-to-read-again/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good books, Romantic Outlaws was one of my first biographies, I don't have it, but someday I would like to buy it and reread it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always hear such incredible things about Daisy Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adored The Girl With Ghost Eyes, I wish he would write another book😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Peter Darling way back when I read it. I don't do Book Riot, but I have a whole batch of yearlong challenges lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads