Skip to main content

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


Thanks very much to Gwen & Kate's Library for nominating me (and everyone else following them) for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

Rules:
1.) Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2.) Put the award logo on your blog.
3.) Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4.) Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5.) Nominate ten people.

Now my answers to their questions:

1. What are your pet peeves?

Tardiness and an unwillingness to work.

2. Your favorite movies?

The Harry Potter series, the Lord of the Rings, Bringing Up Baby, His Girl Friday, Star Wars series, Back to the Future, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Singin' in the Rain, The Princess Bride, Rear Window, North by Northwest, Strangers on a Train, Spirited Away, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Iron Giant, Iron Man, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Conjuring, Christopher Nolan's Batman series, Dark City, The Matrix, Edward Scissorhands, Inception 

3. Top thing(s) on your general bucket list?

Mostly to do with travel - I would love to visit Paris, Vienna, Prague, Dublin, Stockholm, Berlin, Beijing, and Tokyo.

4. Farthest you've ever travelled?

London (and I would love to go back!)

5. Your favorite fairy-tale?

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, Mulan, Rapunzel, and Cinderella (Grimm version)

6. A unique habit or talent you have?

When I listen to the radio in the car, I can't help but come up with alternate verses.

7. Your favorite word?

Discombobulated! I just love the sound and how much I think it fits its meaning.

8. One aspect of your dream house?

A library straight out of Disney's Beauty and the Beast!



9. Favorite Harry Potter book (not having read all of them is not an option!)?

Books 3, 5, and 7 (How can I choose just one?!)

10. The hardest question to answer on this list?

Question 6!


Like my nominator, I would also like to nominate the people who follow me (and other readers who want to join in the fun). I also want them to answer the same questions I just did because these are some good questions!

Thanks again, Gwen and Kate!

Comments

  1. Sounds like the Liebster Award! Such fun. ^-^ Congrats.

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of fun! Thanks and feel free to participate! :)

      Delete
  2. AAah I love their question 9 :') :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I almost put it as the answer to question 10! How can I choose just one?!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't