Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I've Only Read One Book From And Need To Read More


Time for Top Ten Tuesday as hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!  This week's topic is "Author I've Only Read One Book From And Need To Read More.

My list includes but is not limited to the following authors:

1. Sarah J. Maas - Throne of Glass is absolutely fantastic and I can't wait until Crown of Midnight arrives in my mailbox, which should be any day now!

2. A.G. Howard -  I love what this author did with Wonderland in Splintered and I'm really looking forward to Unhinged, which should be arriving in my mailbox anytime!

3. Trent Reedy - I was really impressed with this author's skills when I listened to Divided We Fall when it was made available through YA Sync.  I must continue this pre-dystopian series!

4. Cristin Terrill - All Our Yesterdays is now one of my favorite time travel books and, like Divided We Fall, I also discovered it through YA Sync.  I will read anything this author cares to write in the future!

5. Neal Stephenson - I was blown away by Snow Crash because it's just so brilliant in every way!  Of all the characters, Y.T.'s the best - take note YA authors because that's how you successfully write a strong teen girl! I have Diamond Age on cassette waiting for me on my shelf and I'm really looking forward to it.

6. Elizabeth Wein - Code Name Verity was also available through YA Sync this Summer and it's a marvelous piece of historical fiction.  If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it even if historical fiction isn't your thing.  I need to read the companion title, Rose Under Fire.

7. Moira Young - I loved Blood Red Road and I must continue with the series!

8. Rainbow Rowell - I've only read Fangirl so far and I really enjoyed it.  I must read Eleanor & Park, Landline, and Attachments, plus anything else she cares to write!

9. Suzanne Young - I was really impressed with what this author did with The Program and I am looking forward to finding out what happens to the cast of characters.

10. Marisha Pessel - I loved the dark tone of Night Film and I really flew through the book.  I'm keeping my eyes open for anything and everything else Pessel writes.








Comments

  1. I just finished the first three in The Throne of Glass - so good!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows