Welcome back to week four of Lys @ The Mad Reader's Chicken Challenge! My topic for this Get Creative post features Horror Movie Logic. If you watch plenty of horror, both new and classic like me, you know that characters in horror movies seem to have their own special brand of logic. Anyway, my post is going to be interactive - I'm going to share some scenes that feel like they could be right out of a horror movie and then it's you guys turn. For each scene, you guys, my readers, to come up with what you think should happen next for each one using your best horror movie logic. You don't have to do all of them (you can only do one if you want to), but be as creative as you can and have fun!
2. You’re interested in buying a house and are speaking with the realtor about it. What are the two most important questions you should ask the realtor about the property before you buy it?
3. You hear a noise in your house. You decide to investigate what caused it – maybe it was only the cat. What do you do?
6. You are watching tv when the image flickers and loses its cable connection. You notice an image is slowly emerging from the static on the screen. Your friend happily exclaims "Oh good! The picture is coming back.” But, you’ve seen that the movie The Ring, and you’re pretty sure that that isn't your show. What do you do?
7. You find a desiccated corpse in a coffin. Buried with it is a rosary, a dead cat, a dagger and a wilted rose. You have to take one of the items buried with the body. What do you take and why?
8. You are being chased in the dark through a cornfield by a monster. You’ve just reached the edge of the field. To your left is your car, to your right is your house, and straight ahead is your neighbor’s home. Where don’t you go?
9. You are babysitting. A psycho keeps calling you on the house's landline phone and menacingly asks you to check on the children. What should you do?
As always, thanks for visiting my blog - and hopefully participating. Until next time!