Erica @ Erica Robyn Reads recently nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks very much, Erica! This award was created by Okoto Enigmas Blog. Now, let's get to the tag!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
4. List the rules.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. Share a link to your best post(s)
7. Answer the 5 questions set to you by the person who nominated you
8. Nominate 10 – 20 people
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with at least one weird or funny question
10. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Things About Myself (TV Edition):
1. I'm only really watching one new show live right now - NBC's Midnight, Texas - and I'm already hooked!
2. I'm about a quarter of the way through the first season of Veronica Mars. I've never seen it before now, but I've always heard that it's a great series so I've had to see for myself what it's all about. So far? I'm liking what I'm seeing!
3. I've also just started in on 11.22.63 on Hulu - it's based on one of my favorite Stephen King books. I like the looks of the production and I'll definitely have to stick with it.
My Best Post (By The Numbers):
The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine - This was posted on May 26th, 2016 and it has a whopping 3,827 views as of now! Whoa!
My Answers To Erica's Questions:
1) What is the scariest/most thrilling book you've read?
This is difficult since I've read so many scary horror and thriller books, but one that's stuck with me has been You (You #1) by Carolyn Kepnes!
2) What is your favorite book to screen adaptation?
You can never go wrong with The Princess Bride - the book or the movie!
3) Do you use your local library? If so, how often?
Well, I work at my local library, so yes, I do and nearly every day! It's a dream and it just feeds my addiction!
4) What is your current obsession (podcast, genre, youtuber, musical artist, movie, etc.)?
I've just recently finished listening to the first season on the Britcom podcast called Wooden Overcoats - I became addicted right off the bat! Season one has eight 30-minute episodes and I can't wait to start in on season two, plus it sounds like there is going to be a third season. I saw it on a list of podcasts for fans of Welcome to Night Vale. I bet you'd also enjoy it if you like Fawlty Towers and The Office. Misanthrope Rudyard Funn and his equally odd sister run the village of Piffling Vale's only (failing) funeral parlor - it's been in their family for hundreds of years. Their motto is to "get the body in the coffin in the ground on time" no matter what. However, their lives are turned completely upside down when a new funeral home opens up next door run by the charming Eric Chapman. For the first time in their "professional" lives they actually have competition - and they're on the losing side of this rivalry - and Rudyard is willing to do whatever it takes to stay in business! Basically, imagine Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers if he ran a funeral home...! You can listen to the first episode here on YouTube. Like I said, I can't wait to start season 2!
5) Who is your book blogger role model?
There are so many great book bloggers out there that I look up to, but Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense tops the list!
Sam @ Tsundoku
Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!
Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
Greg @ Book Haven
Ashley G. @ [oddly novel title]
Sam @ We Live and Breathe Books
Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader
Rissi @ Finding Wonderland
Marilag @ Story and Somnomancy
AJ @ Read All The Things!
Amy @ A Magical World of Words
Lia @ Lost In A Story
Lys @ The Mad Reader
My Questions For My Nominees:
1. What has been your favorite read of 2017 so far, and why?
2. Dream cast your answer to number 1.
3. What upcoming book to movie or tv adaptation are you looking forward to the most?
4. If you could attend a dinner party with any five writers, actors, and/ or musicians, living or dead, who would be on your guest list?
5. Would you prefer to bring your favorite fictional characters into the real world, or would you rather be fictional with them?
Thanks again for the nomination, Erica! As always thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below.