Skip to main content

Music Monday: Halloween, Week 3


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Each week this October I'll be sharing two lesser known songs that are perfect for Halloween.  This week I'm sharing "At the House of Frankenstein" by Big Bee Kornegay (1958) and "The Haunted House of Rock" by Satan's Pilgrims (1994).  As for Kornegay's song, I wonder how it isn't more know now - along the lines of other classic Halloween songs.  I haven't listened to anything else from Satan's Pilgrims, but this instrumentals number is creepy enough to totally fit in with 50s and 60s horror - I don't know about you, but I'm picturing zombie surfers.  What are some of your favorite Halloween songs?






Comments

  1. Hi Lauren!!

    I know, I am absolutely terrible at linking up... some days I posted and forgot to come back here! I love Saturn's Pilgrims - kinda of works for spooky background blogging!

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satan's Pilgrims is awesome, and I especially agree with the above comment - especially in regards to the current Hallowe'en season lol. I love music posts like this, discovering new music is such a fun thing to do.

    Have a great week :)
    Amy x Wandering Everywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always in the mood to discover new music. Thanks for coming over, Amy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows