Skip to main content

Music Monday: Halloween, Week 5


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Each week of this month I've been sharing some of my favorite lesser known Halloween songs - and this is the fifth and final week.  This week I'm sharing "Graveyard" by Leroy Bowman and The Arrows (1958) and "50% Murder" by Reverend Glasseye and His Wooden Legs (2001).  "Graveyard" starts a bit slow, but it really picks up the pace and has a great piano and saxophone bit.  I hadn't heard of Reverend Glasseye before I stumbled upon this one, but with that sound I'd say that song is perfect for Halloween.  What are some of your favorite Halloween songs?





Comments

  1. These songs are awesome. I will be adding them to my playlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you liked them. Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant Halloween picks! Never heard of them before lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh these look really good !! Thanks for sharing your picks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows