Skip to main content

2022 Popsugar Reading Challenge - Update #8

 

Happy Wednesday everyone and welcome to my eighth 2022 Popsugar Reading Challenge update with mini  reviews!  In August I completed 2 books for a total of 42 of 50 books for the 2022 Popsugar Reading Challenge.  Keep reading to see my thoughts on the books I read in August:

 
Signal to Noise by Silvia Moreno-Garcia is a magical realism/ fantasy novel I was really looking forward to reading.  Everything I've read from this author before has been pretty great.  Unfortunately, this novel never quite worked for me.  It sounded right up my alley, but the more I read the less interested I became especially in the characters.

My review is also on Goodreads.



 
The Girl in Red by Christina Henry  is one I'd been looking forward to, but I guess with this one  that I was expecting something else.  I had never read Christina Henry before so I didn't quite know what to expect going in to the story.  I may try more in the future, but probably not any time soon.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Have you read these books?  Are you taking part in this challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I have not read either of these books. You're doing so great on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so much this month. Only 8 more books to go for the year though!

      Delete
  2. Oh sorry these didn't work for you. I'm supposed to be reading Signal to Noise this month so we'll see how that goes😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag