Skip to main content

Music Monday: Jamie Bower

         

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing a couple of great newer songs from Jamie Bower.  You may recognize him as an actor (most recently in the fourth season of Stranger Things), but he's also a talented singer with a great voice (which you might have heard in Sweeny Todd).  Give a listen to his I Am and Devil in Me which both have a cool dark folk/ Johnny Cash sound to them: 





Comments

  1. I liked the first one best, but they were both good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I like the first quite a bit. You're right, it does remind of Johnny Cash! My dad loved Cash so I grew up hearing him. :)

    I didn't do a separate post this week but I did find a song I kinda liked for my Sunday Post song of the week, so I'll link it here if that's okay.

    http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2022/09/sunday-post-468.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a pleasant surprise to hear his new style. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  3. I didn't know he sang!!!!! OMG! Both of these are so good! I don't see the linkup... but I'm late so lol
    https://www.thebutterflyreader.com/2022/09/music-monday-mabel.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he got his start in the Sweeney Todd movie and everything. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads