Skip to main content

The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder #1) by Holly Jackson


On Friday's I take part in two weekly link ups - The Friday 56, hosted by Freda's Voice, and Book Beginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader.  For The Friday 56, you choose a book, a book you have just finished, a book you are about to start, your current read, and share a line or a few lines that grab you (but don't spoil anything) from page 56 or 56% of the way through the ebook. Post it and share your post's url on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post. As for Book Beginnings, you share the first sentence or so and your initial thoughts, impressions, or whatever else it inspires, and then link up your post's url with Rose City Reader. 

 
Happy Friday everyone! This week I'm spotlighting one of my Mythothon (and Popsugar Reading Challenge as well) books, A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder #1) by Holly Jackson.  I've really been looking forward to this one!

Beginning: 

Pip knew where they lived.

56:

Pip took the scribbled shopping list out of her mom's hands.  "It says 'bread,' not 'thread,' " she said.  "Glasses?"


Have you read this book or are you participating in this challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I haven't read A Good Girl's Guide to Murder. It looks interesting though, and I like the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become a new favorite. Thanks for coming over!

      Delete
  2. Love the sass of the F56, while the beginnings is really quite ominous if you take the title into account! I hope you enjoy this one! Have a lovely weekend :)
    Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this book around on various lists. I want to read it at some point.

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/02/friday-56-if-it-looks-like-a-duck-by-frank-malley/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds really good. I already like Pip!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds, from the quotes, like there is a bit of humor in this book. Is that the case? My book is The Grapes of Wrath

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd really like to read this one! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early