Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books Of 2023

       

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Favorite Books Of 2023.  I read a lot of great books this year so it was tough to narrow it down to only ten.  Some of these are 2023 releases and some of them are backlist, but all of them are 5 star reads from me.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

The Adventures of Amina al-Sirafi (Amina al-Sirafi #1) by Shannon Chakraborty

The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White

The Fragile Threads of Power (Threads of Power #1) by V.E. Schwab

The Hacienda by Isabel Canas

The Hollow Places by T. Kingfisher

How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix

Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree

The Priory of the Orange Tree (The Roots of Chaos #1) by Samantha Shannon

The Starling House by Alix E. Harrow

To Shape a Dragon's Breath (Nampeshiweisit #1) by Moniquill Blackgoose


What are some of your favorite reads of 2023?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. The Priory of the Orange Tree has long been on my radar. Now that I know it is a favorite, I should move it up on my list.

    Happy New Year!

    My Favs of 2023

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Starling House, and it helps that it's a standalone (right?). Wish you a very happy reading and blogging year in '24! ~Lex (lexlingua.co)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a standalone and I hope you enjoy it when you get there! You too, Lex!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these but keep hearing people talking about Legends and Lattes. Must investigate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such great things about STARLING HOUSE. I've seen it on quite a few lists today as well. I'm glad you enjoyed all of these!

    https://jennielyse.com/top-ten-tuesday-43/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Legends & Lattes and Harrow's books. Glad you loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading Legends & Lattes so much I gave my husband a copy for Christmas. LOL! Bookshops & Bonedust is a fun read as well.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/my-twelve-favorite-reads-of-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, some good books on here. I have a few of these on my TBR and hope to get to them in 2024. I read Legends & Lattes this year (or maybe it was last year, I can't remember now) and liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Legends & Lattes, Hacienda and Hollow Places all look excellent to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LEGENDS AND LATTES really isn't my genre, but I quite enjoyed it! I'm glad you did too and also found so many other great books to love in 2023.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved The Hacienda and have How to Sell a Haunted House on my TBR. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I hope you like How to Sell a Haunted House!

      Delete
  11. Awesome list, I love seeing How To Sell a Haunted House and The Hollow Places on here😁

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got The Fragile Threads of Power for Christmas. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Priory of the Orange Tree is in my tbr, hopefully i will read this month or in february

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love seeing The Hacienda on your list! I still haven't picked up Vampires of El Norte, but am excited to see what she's done with her sophomore novel. Glad you had such fantastic reads this past year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of them are pretty great, but I'd say The Hacienda still tops my list. Thanks for coming over, Alicia!

      Delete
  15. I really need to read Legends & Lattes. I keep hearing how awesome it is. Great list! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read 'Elizabeth Frankenstein' a few years ago, and was entertained by it! Isabel's is also one I've seen on lists, and intrigues me. Glad you enjoyed so many great reads in 2023. Hoping 2024 brings you many more! :) And many thanks for visiting my list on this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read any of these yet, but Legends and Lattes is on my tbr. I see so much love for that book. Happy reading in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been hearing great things about The Hacienda.
    I also really loved How to Shape a Dragon's Breath and I'm really curious to see how that story will continue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US