Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With Nature On The Cover On My TBR

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books With Nature On The Cover.  I'm narrowing it down to books on my TBR.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:


The Blackhouse (Lewis Trilogy #1) by Peter May

The Color Purple (The Color Purple Collection #1) by Alice Walker


The Last Unicorn (The Last Unicorn #1) by Peter S. Beagle


Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori #1) by Heather W. Petty

The Plague of Doves by Louise Erdrich

Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival Resilience and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand


What are some books featuring nature on the cover that you want to read?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I love the cover for Age Myth. Wow!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-mountains-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is fantastic. Thanks for sharing, Lydia.

      Delete
  2. I love that so many of your covers have stormy skies😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Black House has such a great cover.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Age of Myth! Yes, and the Last Unicorn too! It's so wonderful to see what books other TTT-ers think of for the same topic, and rediscover old gems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to read them for so long now. It's always interesting to see what everyone comes up with!

      Delete
  5. I love the cover for The Color Purple, Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2021/05/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-nature-on.html.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen several for it and that one is my favorite.

      Delete
  6. Even The Darkest Stars has such a pretty cover!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/11/top-ten-tuesday-315/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Last Unicorn (The Last Unicorn #1) by Peter S. Beagle is a great story.

    Here's my TTT list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Color Purple is an all-time fave. Love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Sullivan cover. And ooh The Last Unicorn- nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Age of Myth has such a pretty, striking cover! Lovely choices for this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early