Skip to main content

Music Monday: Once More With Feeling

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing my favorite songs from Buffy the Vampire Slayer's musical episode "Once More With Feeling".  It had been ages since I've seen this, but upon a recent rewatch I remembered just how much I loved this one.  Give a listen to Overture/ Going Through The Motions, Under Your Spell, Rest In Peace, and Walk Through The Fire:









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Can you believe I've never seen Buffy? I know... I really need to binge 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watched all of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but this was always one of my favorite episodes. The music is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was probably the best episode in its season. :)

      Delete
  3. You can never ever go wrong with Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched Buffy ever. But then yesterday, I got caught in a tailspin watching all the fan videos out there on YouTube. I think I already know the story now. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's easy to do! :)

      It's definitely worth starting in on - and Angel's spin off is really cool too!

      Delete
  5. unfortunately for me i missed most of buffy. caught a few episodes and then...poof...it was gone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little too young when it first started - I came into it later. :)

      Delete
  6. Interesting selections. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early