Skip to main content

Music Monday: Dark

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing four of my favorite songs from the soundtrack of the German Netflix series Dark.  It's quickly become one of my favorite mind-bending sci-fi.  I've just recently finished all three seasons and I can't recommend it highly enjoy.  Give a listen to Apparat - Goodbye (the theme song), Soap&Skin - Me and the Devil (from Season 1, Episode 5), Raury - God's Whisper (from Season 2, Episode 7), and May and Robot Koch - Bad Kingdom (from Season 3, Episode 1):









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh Dark was a TRIP! Loved it- especially the first season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so well made! I can't wait to see the new show they're working on 1899. :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard of Dark, but I haven't watched it. It has a great soundtrack, and I might give the series a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're looking for a great time travel series, Dark is one of the best!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early