Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books of the Second Half of 2021

 Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Most Anticipated Books of the Second Half of 2021.  There are a lot of great books coming up, and I'm focusing my list on September through December.  Without further ado, here we go in order by publication date:

Under the Whispering  Door by T.J. Klune

Dark Rise (Dark Rise #1) by C.S. Pacat

Nothing But Blackened Teeth by Cassandra Khaw

Kingdom of the Cursed (Kingdom of the Wicked #2) by Kerri Maniscalco

Gilded by Marissa Meyer

Aurora's End (The Aurora Cycle #3) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Year of the Reaper by Makiia Lucier

The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings #3) by Mackenzi Lee

The Fall of Babel (The Books of Babel #4) by Josiah Bancroft

Jade Legacy (The Green Bone Saga #3) by Fonda Lee


What books are you looking forward to?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Great list! Under the Whispering Door and Jade Legacy both made my list this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's going to be such a great reading year. :)

      Delete
  2. Under the Whispering Door has been a super popular pick this week. Hope you like it.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-of-the-second-half-of-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a crazy good second half of 2021! I can't wait for Nothing But Blackened Teeth and Jade Legacy😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noblemen's Guide is on my list too!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the first two books in the series and I can't wait to see this.

      Delete
  5. I hope you love them all! I need to pick up a TJ Klune book someday and find out what the hype is about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read one so far, but I need to read everything he's ever written now.

      Delete
  6. Nothing But Blackened Teeth has the creepiest cover I've seen in a long time. I want to read it but I think it'd creep me out seeing that on my bedside table 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy your reads when you can read them.

    Here's my post: https://readbakecreate.com/?p=441

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an e-ARC of the Klune book, but I still haven't read the first book in the series although I bought myself a copy when it first came out. *Sigh* So many books, so little time...

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an eARC of Nothing But Blacked Teeth and I am really looking forward to reading it. Hope you enjoy all these, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite a few of these are on my list as well, I am especially excited for Kingdom of the Cursed, Under the Whispering Door, and Year of the Reaper. I am planning to read Nothing but Blackened Teeth but that cover gives me the heebie-jeebies 😂 Also gotta get caught up on the Aurora series! Hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review