Skip to main content

Switched From Feedburner to follow.it

Happy Saturday everyone! Today, I'm sharing a quick little update I've made to my blog.  You might have heard that Feedburner's follow by email function is going to be discontinued next month.  On that note, I've decided to switch over to follow.it which is a free email subscription service.  Everyone who was subscribed via Feedburner's service won't have to worry about missing any email updates on my blog.  Those who are new can now subscribe via email at any time so you won't miss any of my future posts.  You can subscribe on my follow.it feed directly, fill out the form below, or on the form in its regular home in the sidebar of my blog.  


Get new posts by email:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads