Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With Character Names In The Titles

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books with Character Names In the Titles (Submitted by BookLoversBlog and Lucy @ Bookworm Blogger).  Here we go. in alphabetical order by title:

Alex McKenna and the Academy of Souls (Alex McKenna #2) by Vicki-Ann Bush

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Dirk Gently #1) by Douglas Adams

Doctor Who: The Legends of River Song (Doctor Who NSA Anthologies #5) by Jenny T. Colgan

Harold Lloyd: The Man on the Clock by Tom Dardis

The Return of the Pharaoh: From the Reminisces of John H. Watson, M.D. (Sherlock Holmes Pastiche by Nicholas Meyer #5) by Nicholas Meyer

Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Ghost Machine by David MacGregor 

The Taking of Jake Livingston by Ryan Douglass

Teen Titans: Beast Boy Loves Raven (Teen Titans #3) by Kami Garcia and Gabriel Picolo

The Twilight Man: Rod Serling and the Birth of Television by Koren Shadmi

The Woman Who Would Be King: Hatshepsut's Rise to Power in Ancient Egypt by Kara Cooney


Have you read any of these?  What are some of your favorite books with character names in the titles?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Always here for a little Douglas Adams love! <3

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherlock Holmes! Why didn't I think of him? You have several titles I'd like to explore here. My list of book titles with names

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten about The Taking of Jake Livingston! I remember wanting to read that when it first came out but it fell off my radar at some point. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, The Taking of Jake Livingston looks really good! I think I'm going to add it to my list. Happy reading!
    Aliaa @Mademoiselle Le Sphinx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! We have all different ones😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these specifically, but I recognize Sherlock Holmes! I'd like to read The Woman Who Would Be King.

    claire @ clairefy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jake Livingston is the only one of these I've read. One of the last books I've read with a name in the title is Hana Khan Carries On which I really enjoyed. Hope your February is going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over, Alicia. I might have to check that one out!

      Delete
  8. I mean... Sherlock Holmes should forever and always be on a list like this! :) Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland on this week, Lauren.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads