Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Dynamic Duos

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Dynamic Duos (Submitted by Elley @ Elley the Book Otter).  












Jean and Locke from The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard #1) by Scott Lynch








Sherlock Holmes and John H. Watson from The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle


Have you read any of these?  Who are some of your favorite dynamic duos?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Aah this is brilliant! Good Omens, Lord of the Rings, Six of Crows... Stunning duos yes. I still need to read/watch The Witcher. Guess it's time to start.

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picks! A few of our picks match as well - Good Omens and LOTR. And I almost chose Sherlock/ Watson, just that I feel that Sherlock is often quite mean to Watson, haha. This was a great list, thanks!
    ~Lex (lexlingua.co)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kell and Lila!!! I put Sherlock and Watson on mine too.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. For once, I've actually read most of these! But oh gods, Geralt and Dandelion are the BEST. Even in the books, their relationship is amazing.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Six Of Crows on so many people's lists! It's definitely one I need to get to!

    My TTT: https://zbestbooks.blogspot.com/2022/02/top-ten-tuesday-dynamic-duos-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites and I hope you enjoy.

      Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  6. I am always on board for Kaz and Inej. Legolas and Gimli always made me smile. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crowley and Aziraphale certainly seem to have featured a lot this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/02/22/top-ten-tuesday-356/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many good ones! Kell and Lila is a great choice, and Gideon and Harrow too😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads