Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: YA Contemporary Novels I Loved

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday of 2022 which hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a Love Freebie, and I'm focusing on YA Contemporary Novels I Loved.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante #1) by Benjamin Alire Saenz

Bookish and the Beast (Once Upon A Con #3) by Ashley Poston

Don't Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno

Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender

Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper #3) by Alice Oseman

I Wish You All The Best by Mason Deaver

Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu

Noteworthy by Riley Redgate

Tweet Cute by Emma Lord

You Should See Me In A Crown by Leah Johnson

Comments

  1. This is a great way to do the topic. I want to read more Oseman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love so many of the books on this list, and I have a few on my TBR. Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.wordpress.com/2022/02/08/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-couples-from-books/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the ones on your tbr when you get there. :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these yet, but have heard good things about all of them. My recent YA contemporary favorites are Like a Love Song by Gabriella Martins, Bend in the Road by Sara Biren, and Places We've Never Been by Kasie West.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over, Deanna! One of these days I need to try Kasie West.

      Delete
  4. So much love for Heartstopper! Here's my list today: https://speedyreadercom.wordpress.com/2022/02/08/challenge-book-review/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many on this list that I want to read! And I loved You Should See Me In a Crown! Here's my list: https://www.literacious.com/2022/02/08/top-ten-tuesday-fun-romance-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bookish and the Beast was so cute, I love that series😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Should See Me in a Crown and Don't Date Rosa Santos are both favorites of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should probably read Ashley Poston since it sounds up my alley (for as far as contemporaries can be up my alley). You should see me in a crown also highly appeals to me. Loved Hearstopper <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They normally aren't up my alley, but Poston is definitely worth picking up.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card