Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Too Good To Review Properly

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books Too Good To Review Properly (Submitted by Dedra @ A Book Wanderer).  I didn't write much of a review of these books on my blog or on Goodreads, but I thought all of these were pretty awesome.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Alex McKenna and the Academy of Souls (Alex McKenna #2) by Vicki-Ann Bush

All of Us Villains (All of Us Villains #1) by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman

All Things Bright and Beautiful (All Creatures Great and Small #3-4) by James Herriot

The Daughters of Ys by M.T. Anderson

Later by Stephen King

Pet (Pet #1) by Akwaeke Emezi

Red Hood by Elana K. Arnold

Six Angry Girls by Adrienne Kisner

This is My America by Kim Johnson

Tristan Strong Destroys the World (Tristan Strong #2) by Kwame Mbalia


Have you read any of these?  What are some of your favorite books that were too good for you to review properly?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Villains is one I thought looked really good. And that cover of King's kinda makes me want to read my first King!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it if you decide to give it a try.

      Delete
  2. I want to read Six Angry Girls and Tristan Song! Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.wordpress.com/2022/02/15/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-loved-that-are-too-good-to-review/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Six Angry Girls definitely deserves more attention.

      Delete
  3. I couldn't find the words to express just how Pet made me feel, but what an incredible read that was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Later! And a few of these are on my TBR, especially All of Us Villains😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read All of Us Villains yet but I'm really excited to.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/02/15/top-ten-tuesday-355/

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'All of Us Villains' and 'Red Hood' look amazing! I'm also glad to know I'm not the only one who is sometimes stuck reviewing books that are just too good for words! I hope you have a lovely end of your week :)
    Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it wasn't just us. Sometimes it's tough to do a book justice.

      Delete
  7. I loved the Tristan Strong series! And I've seriously got to read All of Us Villains!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these yet, but several are on my tbr. I especially want to read All Things Bright and Beautiful someday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Daughters of Ys looks beautiful! I really enjoyed Six Angry Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked Six Angry Girls - I haven't known many who've actually read it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads