Skip to main content

Music Monday: Fisherman's Friends

 

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing three favorites from the band Fisherman's Friends.  I recently watched the movie Fisherman's Friends (2019) and ended up really enjoying it.  I wasn't familiar with the real life musical group the movie is about, but since then I've been listening to their music.  The real life band is just as great as how they're portrayed in the movie.  Give a listen to Keep Hauling, No Hopers, Jokers & Rogues, and South Australia:



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Ooh these look fun. Thanks for sharing. I saw a movie not long ago that had fishermen shanties i it, it had a sort of black humor, wish I could remember the title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you remember let me know and thanks for linking up with me!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of the the movie before, but I'll have to look into it. The music is good. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows