Skip to main content

2022 Popsugar Reading Challenge - Update #11

    

Happy Sunday everyone and welcome to my eleventh 2022 Popsugar Reading Challenge update with mini reviews!  In November I completed 1 book for a total of 49 of 50 books for the 2022 Popsugar Reading Challenge.  Keep reading to see my thoughts on the book I read in November:

 ❋   
Why did I put off King of Scars (King of Scars #1) by Leigh Bardugo off for so long? I just loved seeing everyone again. Nina continues to be just as awesome as always and so does Zoya.  Honestly, I would read about them doing just about anything.  I don't want to spoil things, but that ending was something else and I'm dying to read Rule of Wolves.  Luckily, I've already checked it out from my library and I'll be reading it very soon.  I can't wait for season 2 of Shadow and Bone on Netflix.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Have you read this book?  Are you taking part in this challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads