Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Christmas Wishes 2022

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Bookish Wishes I Hope Santa Brings This Year, but I'm specifically sharing my Amazon wish list for my Christmas Wishes of 2022.  If anyone would like to grant one of my bookish wishes that would be absolutely amazing!  All of titles I've shared below are linked to Goodreads, but my Amazon Wishlist can be found here.  Thank you very much in advance!

Aces Wild by Amanda DeWitt

Baptism of Fire (The Witcher #3) by Andrzej Sapkowski

The Fall of Babel (The Books of Babel #4) by Josiah Bancroft

House of Sky and Breath (Crescent City #2) by Sarah J. Maas

How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix

A Psalm for the Wild-Built (Monk and Robot #1) by Becky Chambers

The Spare Man by Mary Robinette Kowal

The Stolen Heir (The Stolen Heir Duology #1) by Holly Black

Suicide Kings (Eric Carter #7) by Stephen Blackmoore

Vampire Weekend  by Mike Chen


What are you looking forward to getting for Christmas?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. What a great list! I Hope you get them all. I like the look of A Psalm for the Wild-Built

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2022/12/20/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-hope-santa-brings-me-or-books-i-want-pre-order-with-gift-cards-from-the-holidays/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find all of these under your tree this year!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/my-christmas-2022-bookish-wish-list/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Psalm for the Wild Built isn't what I expected. Not sure what I expected but it really blew my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for How to Sell a Haunted House too. I hope you get all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list! I'm also excited to buy a physical copy of How to Sell a Haunted House😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very curious about How to Sell a Haunted House. I feel like we've been waiting forever for it. Hope you get some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda's is a really interesting cover design with all of the neon. :) Not one I've heard of though. Thanks so much for visiting my website on this week, Lauren.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows