Skip to main content

Magical Readathon: Orilium - Old Favour Pass - Announcement & TBR

  

Happy Thursday everyone!  From Friday, December 9th through Sunday, December 18th, I'll be taking part in the Old Favour Pass as part of the Magical Readathon, hosted by G. @ Book Roast.  I've followed the Novice Path, completed the Traveller's Key, have Geared Up, completed the Spring Equinox 2022, and completed the August Equinox 2022.  This mini readathon is all about shopping and taking a break from our studies at the variety of shops in Old Favour Pass.  Each shop is assigned a specific genre prompt and has a couple of extra activities to go with it.  You can do as much as you want whether that's visiting each of the shops and completing their genre prompt (which is what I'm aiming for), or also visiting one shop and completing the main prompt plus the extra activities.  Or, any combination of these.  Plus, you could even just visit The Rich Pigeon Pub which doesn't have prompts or activities connected to it.  Without further ado, let's get to my TBR:

1. The Old Tails Bookstore - Read A Mystery/ Thriller

My choice: The Chestnut Man by Soren Sveistrup - I've been meaning to read this for quite awhile.  It sounds really intense.

2. Shank & Shawl Legitimate Retailer - Read A Horror Book

My choice: Strange Weather by Joe Hill - I've really liked what I've had the chance to read from this author so far, and I'm really looking forward to the stories in this collection.

3. Wallace's Wonderful Winter Wanimals - Read A Fantasy Book

My choice: All of Our Demise (All of Us Villains #1) by Amanda Foody & Christine Lynn Herman - I absolutely loved the first book in this series and I'm so excited to read this sequel.

4. Smith & Friends & Sons Arcane Goods & Such - Read A Contemporary Book

My choice: The Burning by Laura Bates - This sounds like it's going to be a real emotional roller coaster.

5. Occult Premonitions - Read A Science Fiction Book

My choice: The Red Sky (Perseverantia Book #2) by Timothy D. Minneci - I received a copy of this novel from the author and I'm so excited to read this sequel since book one was so cool.


Have you read any of these books or are you taking part in this challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Best. of luck to you in the readathon! I'll be rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun readathon, and you have some books picked out that are on my TBR as well😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads