Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2023 TBR

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books On My Fall 2023 TBR.  Without further ado, here are the books I'm looking forward to reading this October and December:

Ace of Spades by Faridah Abike-Iyimide

Bella Poldark (The Poldark Saga #12) by Winston Graham

Bookshops & Bonedust (Legends & Lattes #0) by Travis Baldree

Catch-22 (Catch-22 #1) by Joseph Heller

Chaos Terminal (The Midsolar Murders #2) by Mur Lafferty

Deathless Divide (Dread Nation #2) by Justina Ireland 


Little Brother (Little Brother #1) by Cory Doctorow

Murder Among Friends: How Leopold and Loeb Tried to Commit the Perfect Crime by Candace Fleming

Vampires of El Norte by Isabel Canas

Vengeance of the Pirate Queen (Daughter of the Pirate Queen #3) by Tricia Levenseller


What books are you looking forward to reading this Fall?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I just picked up the first book in the Poldark series and am hoping to get to it soon! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have some very atmospheric and fall-like titles on your list! Also... despite being obsessed with the show (for a time, now I haven't watched the later seasons), I've never read a Poldark novel. Maybe... someday. Thanks so much for visiting my website today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books are excellent. The show did a great job bringing the books to life.

      Delete
  3. Some interesting looking books. I have Catch 22 on my mind too.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have some great reads coming up. I hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deathless Divide was such a good read! Oh my gosh! Perfect for this time of year, too. :) I still need to read Legends & Lattes so I'm ready for Bookshops & Bonedust. I hope you enjoy all your upcoming reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Chaos Terminal will be fun I bet. And Vampires I'd like to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LEGENDS & LATTES is on my list today. It's not really my genre, but so many people adore the book that I think I need to read it just to see what I think! I hope you enjoy all of your Fall reads.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adored Legends & Lattes, and hope I feel the same when I get to read Bookshops & Bonedust. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get the chance to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2023-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited to read Bookshelves and Bonedust and Chaos Terminal. Should be an excellent reading season😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Vampires of El Norte is so spooky and old fashion. Hope you enjoy it too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been meaning to read Ace of Spades forever. Really looking forward to Vampires of El Norte myself. Hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads