Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Secondary Movie Characters Who Deserve Their Own Movie

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Secondary/ Minor Characters Who Deserve Their Own Book, but instead I decided to focus on Secondary Movie Characters Who Deserve Their Own Movie instead.  I did a similar list back in 2021 as well if you'd like to check that one out here as well.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Haewonmak from Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds (2017)

Lord Rollo from Catherine Called Birdy (2022)

Adam Warlock from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

Inspector Tokura from High and Low (1963)

Clopin from The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)

Geoffrey Chaucer from A Knight's Tale (2001)

Conductor 71 from A Matter of Life and Death (1946)

Ardeth Bay from The Mummy (1999)

Abu from The Thief of Bagdad (1940)

Simon from A Town Called Panic (2009)


Have you seen any of these movies?  Who are some of your secondary characters?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I haven't seen Catherine Called Birdy. However I do love A Knight's Tale. It's a "classic" in that it's memorable and so thoroughly entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clopin is such an entertaining character and so needed in that movie! But yes, I would love to know more about him.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/september-2023-one-word-descriptionrecent-reads/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally need a movie about Clopin and the Court of Miracles. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm not really familiar with these, but I hope you get more for these characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love more with Clopin. I love that movie and that character. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/09/26/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-secondary-minor-characters-that-deserve-their-own-book/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh fun. Warlock woulfd be interesting (he was a TRIP in the comics).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abu is a good one😁 Awesome idea and list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun twist on the topic! Sadly, I haven't seen any of these films yet. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you have some good ones to try if you're looking for something new! :)

      Delete
  8. Yes to Ardeth Bay. I loved him so much in those movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be really cool to see more from his point of view.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads