Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Found Families

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Favorite Character Relationships, so I decided to share some of my Favorite Found Families.  Most of these are from series, so with those I'm featuring the first installment of the series.  Here we go in alphabetically order by title: 










Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite fictional found families?  A always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Camp Half-Blood is such a great example of a found family! Sure, they may have their bouts of in-fighting, but they've got each other's back when it matters.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-platonic-relationships-recent-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the found families of The Raven Cycle, The House in the Cerulean Sea, and Six of Crows making your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good found family. The Wayfarers would be top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love found families, too! The only book I've read from this list is THE LIGHTNING THIEF.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got good reading ahead of you if you decide to try any of the rest of these.

      Delete
  5. I have got to read Legends and Lattes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choice of topic this week! Found family is one of my favorite tropes. :D The one in The House in the Cerulean Sea is AMAZING. I've been meaning to read Legends & Lattes, and this has convinced me that I should try it sooner rather than later. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows