Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books Beginning With The Letter E

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Posts I’ve Written That Give You the Best Glimpse of Me, but I decided to continue that alphabet series I've been working on with my Favorite Books Beginning With The Letter E.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order:












Have you read any of these books? What are some of your favorite books beginning with the letter E? As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I so enjoyed the Enola Holmes films so I should give a book a chance just for fun. I also read Ella Enchanted years ago and my memory of it is that I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy it if you decide to try it!

      Delete
  2. Ah yeay I see 3 of my favorites as well. The Empty Grave, The Epic Crush and Feverwake book 2. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I haven't read any of these, but Educated and Everyone in My Family has killed Someone are on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Stevenson book you have here, and hope to read the next book soon.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/who-am-i-ten-books-that-offer-insight/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a library copy of Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone on my TBR for next month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Enola Holmes and El Defo! Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/08/27/top-ten-tuesday-posts-about-me/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved Educated! and I want to read Enola Holmes and Ella Enchanted. I also feel like those two characters would be friends.
    https://darkshelfofwonders.com/posts-ive-written-that-give-the-best-glimpse-into-me/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Echo Wife is sooo good! Love this list😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: My Archenemies