Skip to main content

Magical Readathon: Orilium - Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia 2024 - August Update

     

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the book I read for August for the Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Adelia, an additional challenge to G. @ Book Roast's Magical Readathon.  You can see my full tbr here.  Without further ado, check out my mini review below.

Inspect a dark mysterious pool on the corridor floor - scary/ dark book (September - moved to August for the change to the Autumn Equinox to September):

 

I loved Episode 13 but The Children of Red Peak by Craig DiLouie just wasn't for me as much as I was hoping it would be.  The idea of this horror thriller stand alone is pretty great, but perhaps I would have preferred it in the audiobook format.  That said, I'm still looking forward to trying more from DiLouie in the future.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Are you participating in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Sorry this didn't work for you. I think I've read most of DiLouie's current books and they often deal with tough subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still looking forward to reading more from him. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: My Archenemies