Skip to main content

Book Fangirling Award


I've been nominated by Tanya @ A Book Paradise for the Book Fangirling Award!  Thanks very much Tanya!  Everyone, please, don't forget to stop by her blog!

Award Rules:

1) Create a blog post to accept your award

2) Add the blog award button into your post and put it onto the side of your blog as a widget.

3)Answer the questions the person who has nominated you has come up with.

4) Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award.

5) Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees

Tanya's Questions For Me:

1) If you could pick one five star book that you have read this year, what would it be and why?


One of the most impressive five-star reads from this year has to be Zero World by Jason M. Hough - it kept me on the edge of my seat!

2) How many times have you had a book hangover and with what book?

The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling - every single time!

3) Oh no, the world is about the end :( Pick one fictional boyfriend you would save and why?


I'm not very good with this whole book boyfriend stuff, but I'll go with Gansey from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater because he has to be around for the release of fourth book, The Raven King!

4) What is most anticipated book to movie adaptation?



Currently that has to be The Martian!  Have you seen the trailers?!  They look like they'll do it justice - or at least I hope they do it justice!  Then Mockingjay: Part 2, The Scorch Trials, and The 5th Wave!

5) How many bookish decorations do you have on your bookshelves and what are they?

See for yourself: 


They are all apart of the Willow Tree series you can get at Hallmark except for the big cat/ small cat which I picked up at a thrift store.  The Willow Tree figures from left to right are Quest, Angel of Learning, Love of Learning, With Affection,  and a smaller Angel of Learning.  Once Quest, the seated reading figurine, fell from the top of the bookcase and busted off his head at the neck and the book including both hands to the wrist.  For a while, I set his hands and book off to the side of his body and propped up his head behind the book so it looked like he was still reading!  Then I superglued him back together and you can't tell what happened to him unless you know where to look.  

My Nominees:


My Questions For My Nominees:

1. Would you rather read a fantasy/ sci-fi novel or a comedy?  

2. What is your go to book recommendation?

3. What song best fits the personality of the main character of your current read?

4. Are there any books you want to rewrite?  If so, which one and what would you do differently?

5. What book would you like to see a movie or tv adaption of and who would you cast to play the main character(s)?

Comments

  1. Thank you! What a cool award. Would you mind if I incorporated these questions into my 100 followers Q&A vlog?

    I love your answers, and your questions are great. I'd save Gansey too (although it'd be a bit of a waste if he DIED in TRK, WHICH I'M WORRIED HE WILL!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and feel free to have at them. I know exactly what you mean when it comes to Gansey, but I can try. I'm so worried for his character!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination!

    Ooh I love that picture of Gansey! That's a really great choice too, I just recently finished Blue Lily Lily Blue and I don't know what to do about the prospect of losing him... & I haven't read Zero World and you've gotten me really excited for it. :)

    -P.E. @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome!

      I just found that drawing of him and I thought it really fits his character. I would love to hear your thoughts on Zero World.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early