Skip to main content

The Liebster Award Pt. 7


I've been nominated by Paein and Ms4Tune for the Liebster Award!  Thanks very much for the nomination you guys!  This is actually my seventh nomination for this awesome blog award - and I still can't believe it! 

The Rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the blogger's 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 blogs you think deserve the award.
4. Let those bloggers know that you have nominated them.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer.

The Questions I Will Be Answering Today:

If you had to live the life of one character from a book, which character/life would you pick, and why?

Hermione Granger - Who wouldn't want to go to a magic school and do magic homework?!

 Would you like to be an author? What would you like to write?

Yes and no.  I love writing for my blog, but otherwise I think I prefer reading novels.  Though, I believe I could write a very interesting book about both sides of my family... I definitely have enough material to work with!

How do you organise your book shelves? By read/to-read, favourites, colour, author etc?

For the most part, I actually organize my books by date purchased or otherwise acquired.  Sometimes, I'll also break it down by the size of the book.

If you could choose a book penpal to swap books with, what country would you like them to be from (or where are they from, if you already have one) and why?

The U.K. or Australia.  I've had penpals in the past - not book related - from other states in the U.S. and India.  I've always thought it could be cool to have a penpal - book related or not from the U.K. or Australia.  

What mythalogical creature would you like to be if you could?

A pegasus or a dragon!  

If you were tasked to re-write a book what would it be and why?

Honestly, I don't know if I'd want to even attempt it something like that!

Choose a character. Who is it? If you could give them something you think they need/want, what would it be?

I'm not quite sure what to make of this question, but since I've already mentioned Hermione I'll use her here too.  Like me, I expect she'd love a broad variety of reading material! 

Book before film or film before book?

Preferably, book before movie!

If you could turn any book into a film ( a perfectly true to the book film) which would you choose?

I read an ARC of Zero World by Jason M. Hough (official release date of August 11th!) not too long ago and absolutely loved it.  I would love to see a faithful movie adaptation of it!  Seriously, check this book out - you won't regret it!

IF your favourite character was an animal, what would they be and why?

I expect Hermione Granger would be an otter, like her patronus.  

If you could change something about your society, what would it be?

That we be more open-minded and caring.

My Nomiees:


My Questions for my Nominees:

1. A cheesy romance novel or a toe-curling horror story?

2. Did you ever stop reading a book because it was "too much?"

3. What book do you want to see most as a movie?  Which actor(s) should play the main character(s)?

4. Your must see movie of 2015?

5. Most perfect book ending?

6. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

7. Is there a certain color of cover that attracts you to reading a book?

8. What trait do you really hate in book characters?

9. What book would you most want to pass down to your children?

10. Are you a book hoarder? (Do you keep books you really don’t need?)

11. If you could have any mystical or magical artifact what would it be?

Comments

  1. I love Hermione too! I really can't think of a more brave, clever, and resourceful protagonist in YA literature. :)

    Thanks for the nomination! I just recently did the Liebster Award, but my new co-blogger, Alison, will probably like to do this.

    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I can't wait to see her responses. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats for the award! And thanks so much for nominating me :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/08/review-fire-sermon-fire-sermon-1-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 7th nomination! :D I organize my bookshelves the exact same way! Whenever I get a book, I just add it to the shelf I'm currently filling unless it's part of a series. Then it goes with the series!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Really? I get funny looks when I tell people that...probably because I'm a librarian! :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your seventh nomination!! Your answers were really fun to read, I think I'd also pick Hermione, she's awesome <3

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much!

    How could you not pick Hermione? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the reward! And thank for the nomination! It hasn't been too long since I done my last one so I will try and get mine up ASAP.

    I totally agree with you - book definitely comes before the film! And of course, Hermione is brilliant.

    Lauren @ My Expanding Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your answer to question 1 = the correct answer! XD

    Congratulations on your seventh Liebster award :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early