Skip to main content

Read This? Watch This! Tag

I discovered the Read This? Watch This! Tag over at Books for Thought and I decided to tag myself because it looked like fun.  I hope you don't mind if I borrow your graphic.  If you're interested in doing this tag, consider yourself tagged!  Have fun!


The Tag:

If you've read: Dies the Fire by S.M. Stirling


Then watch: Revolution


If you've read: Enchanted by Alethea Kontis:


Then watch: Once Upon A Time



If you've read: Nightlife by Rob Thurman


Then watch: Supernatural


If you've read: The Fold by Peter Clines


Then watch: Fringe



If you've read: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


Then watch: Merlin



Comments

  1. I wasn't a huge fan of merlin but love revolution. I am wanting to restart once upon a time. Didn't watch past season one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once Upon a Time has had its ups and downs, but I like where it's going right now.

      Delete
  2. I loved Enchanted, and Once Upon a Time is one of my favorite shows (it keeps magnificently redeeming itself). Great book/show pairings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kinds of posts. (Although I've seen more of these shows than I've read the books.) Definitely love the idea of putting Throne of Glass and Merlin together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early