Skip to main content

Music Monday: New Favorites


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

This week I'm sharing two new favorites of mine, "Bad Liar" by Selena Gomez (2017) and "Believer" by Imagine Dragons (2017).  Imagine Dragons is one of my favorite bands so I'm not at all surprised that I loved this song, but I did surprise myself with the new Selena Gomez song.  She has a good voice, but she's not an artist that I would go out of my way to listen to.  When I first heard it on the radio, I didn't recognize her voice to begin with.






Comments

  1. Hiya!

    I love these posts, they're very much like my Monday Movies - only music :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! They are a lot of fun to put together too! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I love Imagine Dragons sooooo much ! They never disappoint me.
    I usually like Selena Gomez's songs but I had a hard time with this one. I love the chorus but the rest is meh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine Dragons easily ranks as a favorite band, no problem! :)

      Delete
  3. Believer is an amazing song! I've loved it since I heard it in Riverdale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been listening to Imagine Dragons new album CONSTANTLY since it came out. I didn't realize how starved I had been to hear their music again. I, also, was surprised to find that I really like Bad Liar. It's different from a lot of her other music but pleasant.

    I'm glad to finally participate in your meme! I've wanted to for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't heard the full album yet - I don't know why I haven't devoured all of it yet either! But I feel you there!

      Woot! Glad to have you, Sam!

      Delete
  5. Of late, I haven't been listening to Selena's new songs, but I have enjoyed some of her earlier stuff. And only recently have I really heard anything from Imagine Dragons! I really do need to give their songs a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ringtone Collection 2018.
    Are you using cell phone ringtones? Is your ringtone old? I will introduce you to the latest ringtones in 2018. Here are the songs you can install right away without spending time: ringtonedownload

    - Pyaar Prema Kaadhal ringtone Download
    - Desi Desi Na Bolya Kar Chori Re ringtone Download
    - Zingaat Hindi ringtone Download
    - Meri Zindagi Sawaari ringtone Download
    - Sanam Re ringtone Download

    Ringtones are free for everyone in the world. You can refer to the installation of more genres here:

    Wish you have your favorite ringtone. Leave a comment for my collection. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. PLease go to site piknu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early