Skip to main content

Music Monday: Favorite Disney Villain Songs, Pt. 2


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

This week I'm back sharing more favorite Disney villain songs - "Be Prepared" from The Lion King (1994) & "The Mob Song" from Beauty and the Beast (1991).  The Lion King was the first movie my mom ever took me to see at the movie theater, I was 5 and the stampede scene and this song just about did little me in!  When they do the live action version of this movie, I wouldn't care if everything else was different, but Scar has to be exactly the same - Jeremy Irons has to come back to provide the voice!  "The Mob Song" is also just as scary now as it was when I first saw it, but you have to admit, Richard White has a marvelous singing voice!  I have to admit that I was pleased with how the scene turned out in the new live action movie - who knew Luke Evans could sing?!





Comments

  1. Love, love, love! I always look forward to these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they are such fun to put together! I'm glad you like them, Erica! :D

      Delete
  2. It is so weird to hear these songs in english haha but I like these versions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard these songs in other languages, but it still throws me when I've watched these movies in other languages... My library when I was growing up had Pocahontas in French on VHS - we all watched it over and over! :D

      Delete
  3. These are two of my favorite Disney villain songs too, especially the one from Beauty and the Beast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love anything Lion King so that includes that song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be Prepared is so awesome! My faves are probably Hellfire and Friends on the Other Side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many good Disney villain songs out there! Thanks for sharing your favorites with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there really are! Thanks for visiting me, Jordan. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early