Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2021: Intergalactic Book Tag

Happy Saturday everyone!  In honor of Sci-Fi Month 2021 (Image credit: Photo by Liu Zishan on 123RF.com with a quote from Babylon's Ashes by James S.A. Corey), I'm sharing the Intergalactic Book Tag.  I first spotted this over on Tammy's blog @ Books, Bones & Buffy and I thought it looked like a great tag to do this month.  Without further ado, let's get to it!

SPACE: NAME A BOOK THAT TAKES PLACE IN A WORLD OTHER THAN OUR OWN

My choice: The Galaxy, and the Ground Below (Wayfarer's #4) by Becky Chambers - This is easily my favorite book in the series.

BLACK HOLE: NAME A BOOK THAT COMPLETELY SUCKED YOU IN

My choice: The Rook (The Checquy Files #1) by Daniel O'Malley - I loved this book so much.

LIGHTSPEED: NAME A BOOK YOU ARE ANTICIPATING SO MUCH THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD TRAVEL AT LIGHTSPEED TO GET TO IT

My choice: The Paradox Hotel by Rob Hart - This sounds like it could be awesome based on how much I loved his previous book.

NEBULA: NAME A BOOK WITH A BEAUTIFUL COVER

My choice: Centricity (Centricity Cycle #1) by Nathaniel Henderson - The story was pretty awesome too!

MULTIVERSE: NAME A COMPANION OR SPIN-OFF SERIES YOU LOVE

My choice: Defekt (LitenVerse #2) by Nino Cipri - Both LitenVerse books were really cool and I wouldn't mind revisiting this world again in the future.

GRAVITY: NAME YOUR FAVORITE ROMANTIC PAIRING THAT SEEMS TO HAVE A GRAVITATIONAL PULL TO EACH OTHER

My choice: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - Claire and Henry certainly are drawn together, aren't they?

THE BIG BANG: NAME THE BOOK THAT GOT YOU STARTED ON READING SCI-FI

My choice: A Wrinkle in Time (A Wrinkle in Time Quintet #1) by Madeleine L'Engle - It's hard for me to say for sure, but I remember loving this in school.

ASTEROID: NAME A SHORT STORY OR NOVELLA THAT YOU LOVE

My choice: The Black God's Drums by P. Djeli Clark - This is one of my favorite alternate history and steampunk novellas as well.

GALAXY: NAME A BOOK WITH MULTIPLE POVs

My choice: Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - These two authors make a great combination and series opener does a great job of introducing us to our new cast.

SPACESHIP: NAME A BOOK TITLE THAT WOULD BE A GREAT NAME FOR A SPACESHIP

My choice: You Sexy Thing by Cat Rambo - I've got to go with Tammy on this one - I can't wait to get to this book!


And that's that - consider yourself tagged if you want to go for it!  Have you read any of these books that made my list?  Are you taking part in Sci-Fi Month this year?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear you liked within so much. Favorite of the series? That gives me something to look forward to as I love the Wayfarers series, but so far the first book has been my fave. Looking forward to that one. And the PAradox Hotel sounds pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy book four - it really raises the bar!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you did this tag! I love your answers. And I hope you get to read You Sexy Thing😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Black God's Drums looks so good. I think I saw the audiobook available at my library, so I will have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows