Skip to main content

Sci-Fi Month 2021 - Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read If You Loved Timeless

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  For today's Top Ten Tuesday, in honor of Sci-Fi Month 2021 (Image credit: Photo by Liu Zishan on 123RF.com with a quote from Babylon's Ashes by James S.A. Corey), I'm featuring Books To Read If You Loved Timeless.  

Timeless was a recent favorite sci-fi time travel series that I really miss.  I wish it was still on, but at least what we got of it wrapped up well.  All of the books I've picked this week, remind me of that tv series and I can't recommend them enough for its fans.  Here we go, in alphabetical order by title:

All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

Annals of the Time Patrol by Poul Anderson

Doomsday Book (Oxford Time Travel #1) by Connie Willis

The Fold (Threshold #2) by Peter Clines

Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs

The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere #1) by Heidi Heilig

Here and Now and Then by Mike Chen

Recursion by Blake Crouch

Timebound (The Chronos Files #1) by Rysa Walker


Have you every watched Timeless or read any of these books?  What books like it would you recommend?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Great selection of books and soom amazing covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Recursion!

    Happy TTT!
    Lori
    https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/11/15/ttt-if-you-like/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything that author has done has been great so far.

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen Timeless! But now I want to. All our Wrong Todays seems like a good book. The Girl from Everywhere is on my TBR.

    Happy TTT!

    Ten Books to Read if you Love X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so awesome - I really ought to do a rewatch!

      Delete
  4. I didn't get the chance to watch Timeless, though I wanted to.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/bookish-gift-guide-stocking-stuffer-edition/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth jumping into, Pam. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  5. Fun list! I've not watched Timeless, but I'd like too. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome list. I really liked Here and Now and Then and Recursion as well. That and Dark Matter made me a huge Blake crouch fan (and Pines), and The Fold was good too. I remember wanting to read All Our Yesterdays as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved Pines - I need to finish the series actually. :)

      Delete
  7. I love time travel but I don't read enough of it. Recursion was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to try Timeless, I've heard such good things!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/11/17/top-ten-tuesday-342/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I really enjoyed Timeless too. It was such a fun show and I loved seeing the characters get kitted out in era-appropriate costumes each episode.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is making the TV fangirl in me feel bad; I still haven't finished Timeless! SOMEDAY...!! Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland on this week, Lauren. Appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows