Skip to main content

Magical Readathon: Orilium - Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia - February Update

 

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the book I read for February for the Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Adelia, an additional challenge to G. @ Book Roast's Magical Readathon.  You can see my full tbr here.  Without further ado, check out my mini review below.

Go To The Castle - Building On A Cover (February):

 ❋ 

Roses and Rot by Kat Howard was a book that I was expecting something completely different from.  It's solid and I appreciated the dynamic between the sisters and I always like stories of the fae, but I wish the reaction to the news of that fairy tale world existing was different.  It's also a bit of a slow burn and I wasn't as attached to the characters as I wished I was.  I definitely still plan on reading from this author in the future.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Are you participating in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. That is a cool cover and meets the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emember enjoying Roses and Rot, but it was sort of an odd book. Now I need to go back and reread my review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows