Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Heroines

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Favorite Heroines.  I have a long list, but these characters are some of my all time favorites!  Here we go, in alphabetical order by character name:

Alanna from Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1) by Tamora Pierce 

Celaena from Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas 

Cinder by Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer 

Deryn from Leviathan (Leviathan #1) by Scott Westerfeld 

Felicity from The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings #2) by Mackenzi Lee 

Jude from The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black

Khalila from Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine 

Lady Helen from The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen #1) by Allison Goodman 

Maggie from Trail of Lightning (The Sixth World #1) by Rebecca Roanhorse

Pip from A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder #1) by Holly Jackson


Who are some of your favorite heroines?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about Celaena- I remember when that series first came out and it was hot! Holly Black and Roanhorse I both want to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of the heroines from The Lunar Chronicles on lists today and no wonder, there are some great female characters in that series!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie is a good one, I haven't seen her on other lists yet😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicity is a good choice. I forgot about her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Cinder on my TBR. Nice list, I love books with strong heroines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicity was on my list this week too. I also enjoyed Pip, and Khalila from The Great Library Series though.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/02/21/top-ten-tuesday-408/

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many great choices on here!! I loved Cinder!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someday I *really* need to read Holly's books! They sound so interesting. :) Thanks so much for visiting my website on this week's list. Appreciate you visiting my list on this week. Apologies it took me this long to visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a strong female character. These all sound like great ones. I haven't read any of these books...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your books sound like fun ones to read!! I think I love the cover for Trail of Lightening the most!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads