Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Recent Favorite Sapphic Reads

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a Love/ Valentine's Day Freebie and I've decided to feature some of my Recent Favorite Sapphic Reads.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title: 

Cinderella Is Dead by Kalynn Bayron

The Girl From The Sea by Molly Knox Ostertag 

Goldie Vance, Vol. 4 by Hope Larson

It's Not Like It's A Secret by Misa Sugiura 

Last Night At The Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo 

Light From Uncommon Stars by Ryka Aoki

Malice (Malice Duology #1) by Heather Walter 

She Gets The Girl by Rachel Lippincott

She Who Became The Sun (The Radiant Emperor #1) by Shelley Parker-Chan

These Witches Don't Burn (These Witches Don't Burn #1) by Isabel Sterling 


Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite sapphic reads?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I loved Last Night at the Telegraph Club and enjoyed These Witches Don't Burn. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/02/14/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-couples-love-freebie/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Thanks for sharing! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Cinderella Is Dead and I really enjoyed that one too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/02/14/top-ten-tuesday-407/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED Last Night at the Telegraph Club.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read any of these, but now I have a list to find some great books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant believe I haven't read any of these. I do want to try Malice and These Witches Don't Burn at some point😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed all these!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Last Night at the Telegraph Club, and The Girl from the Sea was really great. I liked Cinderella is Dead, but I LOVED This Poison Heart by the same author.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to read that one! Thanks for coming over, Lauren.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't